Your requirements under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and related state laws aren't always clear-cut. SeyfarthLean Consulting offers easy-to-use guides that provide state-specific guidance, supported by statuatory citations.
- Provides state specific guidance in a yes or no format, supported by statutory citations
- Provides Federal Rule and General Rule for companies operating in multiple jurisdictions to see most restrictive information
- Provides email notification to subscribers whenever changes occur
50 State End-user Compliance Guide - $750/yr
50 State CRA Compliance Guide - $750/yr
|Combo Pack (End-user and CRA Guides) - $1,250/yr|
Learn more. (You must be a current member to sign up.)
Interested in Becoming an Affinity Program Provider?
PBSA is committed to providing added value to its membership through its Affinity Programs. PBSA membership guarantees access to exclusive discounts on products and services used by members.
Affinity Program Criteria:
- Affinity Program Provider may not exclude any PBSA member from its program (PBSA recognizes that not all programs will offer services of interest to all members).
- The same or similar program should not be readily available elsewhere.
- Affinity program must offer a true price advantage and value for the member.
- Affinity Program Provider must be reputable.
- Affinity Program Provider recognizes that any affinity program offering may be rejected at any time by PBSA for any reason, including but not limited to, the program offering products which are directly competitive with products currently sold by other PBSA members.
- Affinity Program Provider may offer non-revenue services to members.
- The program must create direct revenue for the association.
- Affinity Program Provider must support the association.
Affinity Program Benefits:
- Logo and link on PBSA website. Affinity program description and logo will be included on the Affinity Programs webpage and link will be included to either an individual program page hosted on the PBSA website OR a link to the Affinity Program Provider’s web page outlining the affinity program. Note that if linked to the Affinity Program Provider’s website, the linked page must be specific to the affinity program.
- Thursday Letter announcements and links. Upon launch, the affinity program will be announced in the next issue of the Thursday Letter, as well as a stand-alone member announcement. Affinity programs are listed in each Thursday Letter with a link to the program page.
- Featured article in the PBSA Journal. Affinity Program Provider can provide one Journal article regarding the affinity program, per year. If Affinity Program Provider does not provide an article, staff will include the program description. The issue will be determined by staff.
- Affinity Partner Presentation opportunity. Affinity Program Provider is offered the chance to present a 30-minute webinar about the affinity program.
- Half-page Journal ad. Affinity Program Provider is given one half-page Journal ad, free of charge, per year. The issue will be determined by staff.
- Special designation at conferences. Affinity Program Provider are given "Affinity Program Partner" ribbons and will be designated as such in the mobile app.
- One-page marketing piece displayed at the conferences. Affinity program flyer, to be provided by Affinity Partner, will be displayed near the conference registration desk.
Click here to submit an Affinity Program application.