What are the benefits of being involved in the CRTB?
In order to become a member of the CRTB, you must first become a member of the PBSA. If you are ready to join then click here. Membership of the PBSA, and by extension, the CRTB enables access to the following benefits:
- Access to criminal record checking-related resources
- Legislative updates relating to criminal record checking
- Ability to use PBSA/CRTB branding/kitemark on your own site/collateral e.g. marketing materials websites
- Being part of an industry standard trade body carries a level of professional recognition and can sometime provide reassurance for customers/supply chain that you are a credible business
- Free events/webinars with networking opportunities at events/webinars
- A collective voice in advocacy and lobbying
- Online discussion groups
- Latest news on criminal record checking agencies and developments in the industry
- Access to CRTB board meeting minutes
- An opportunity to define the direction that the trade body moves in.
- Opportunity to help define criminal record checking in Europe.